The series of notebooks Lenovo Y400, which is present in the Asian market for some time, has recently appeared for sale in the United States without any ads or announcements from the manufacturer.
Laptops Y410 have 14.1-inch display, and are equipped with a built-in technology of users recognition, as well as Dolby Home Theater sound and innovation key “Shuttle” for managing a media content.
Specifications of the laptops Lenovo Y410:
- Intel T5450 Core 2 Duo (1.66 GHz, FSB frequency 667M GTS)
- 14.1-inch dislay (mirror matrix) with technology Vibrant View
- Windows Vista Home / Premium
- graphics Intel X3100
- two-recordable optical drive DVD / CD
- webcam (1.3-MP)
- hard disk (160 GB)
- up to 2 gigabytes of memory
- 2 dynamics, a subwoofer
- ports: 3 USB 2.0, IEEE 1394, VGA, S-Video, cardreader 6-in-1 (SD / Pro, SD, MS / MS Pro, MMC, XD), ExpressCard
- weight: 2.4 kg
Lenovo is a sponsor of the Olympic Games in 2008. The laptops Lenovo Y410 issued on the market in the United States, is decorated with Olympic symbols in honor of the event.